THE CPR GALS
1 833 KNOW CPR
Call Now and schedule your class!
Water Safety Training
The purpose of this class is to teach participants how to recognize,
prevent, and respond to emergencies in, on, or around the water.
* Learn the risks associated with a water environment or
water activities, such as drowning or head, neck and spinal injuries.
* Learn how to prevent, recognize and respond to emergencies in, on and around water.
* Learn to recognize the importance of water safety training.
* Learn appropriate safety practices and rules that should be in place and enforced at home pools.
* Learn the steps to take to remain safe in aquatic environments, including oceans, lakes, rivers and waterparks.
* Learn to demonstrate how to perform reaching, throwing or wading assists.
* Learn the steps for preventing overexposure to the sun.
* Learn how to prevent recreational water illnesses.
Course Length: 2 hours
A certficate of completion can be issued.
Please contact us to get information or book a class.
Please give us an idea of what your needs are, and your phone number,
and we will get right back to you.