* Learn how the Emergency Medical Services (EMS) system works and the coach's role in the EMS system
including how and when to call EMS personnel
* Learn a coach's safety responsibilities and how they impact injury prevention for athletes
* Learn to minimize or eliminate potentially hazardous conditions that may place athletes,
coaches, officials and spectators at risk of injury
* Learn severe bleeding and how to control it
* Learn the signs and symptoms of shock, and how to minimize its effects
* Learn the signs and symptoms of various soft tissue and musculoskeletal injuries and how to care for them
* Learn the signs and symptoms of sudden illness, including poisoning, bites and stings,
and heat and cold emergencies, and how to care for them
* Learn when and how to move an athlete in an emergency situation
Possess current CPR certification
Course Length: approximately 4.5 hours
Please contact us to get information or book a class.
Please give us an idea of what your needs are, and your phone number,
and we will get right back to you.