If you are a new (or about to be new) parent, this is for you.
This presentation covers what you want to know about caring for your baby
while they are still "a little one".
* Learn the differences between an infant and a child.
* Learn to recognize the signals of a breathing emergency.
* Learn how to care for an infant who is choking.
* Learn the signs and signals of a cardiac emergency.
* Learn how to care for a heart attack.
* Learn how to perform CPR.
* Learn about key First Aid points for babies.
* Learn how to be Disaster Prepared as a family.
* Learn several tips and tricks when dealing with your baby as it grows.
This presentation is recommended for anyone who is a new (or about to be new) parent,
and anyone who will be around the new little one, such as grandparents, aunts and uncles,
other family members and friends, as well as caregivers.
Course Length: approximately 2 hours.
This presentation is not certified.
Please contact us to get information or book a class.
Please give us an idea of what your needs are, and your phone number,
and we will get right back to you.