Water Safety Training
The purpose of this class is to teach
participants how to recognize, prevent
and respond to emergencies in, on or around the water.
* Learn the risks associated with a water environment or
water activities, such as drowning or head, neck and spinal injuries.
* Learn how to prevent, recognize and respond to emergencies in,
on and around water.
* Learn to recognize the importance of water safety training.
* Learn appropriate safety practices and rules that should be in place
and enforced at home pools.
* Learn the steps to take to remain safe in aquatic environments,
including oceans, lakes, rivers and waterparks.
* Learn to demonstrate how to perform reaching, throwing
or wading assists.
* Learn the steps for preventing overexposure to the sun.
* Learn how to prevent recreational water illnesses.
Course Length: 2 hours
A certficate of completion can be issued.
Please contact us to get information or book a class.
Please give us an idea of what your needs are, and your phone number,
and we will get right back to you.